|Job Title:||Business Operations Manager|
|Location:||East Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|REF:||KF - BusOps_1560328015|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Project People are supporting a multi-academy trust based in the Midlands. The Trust are seeking to appoint a Business Operations Manager on a permanent basis from September 2019, or sooner for the right person.
The successful person will be part of the senior leadership team within the Academy Trust, providing strategic guidance on all non-teaching support services. You will ensure the best possible use of resources through effective strategic planning, including the efficient development, provision and operation of all academy support services, to ensure best practice, financial stability and growth of all schools within the Academy Trust.
Previous experience from an education setting is advantageous, but not essential. You will come with diverse knowledge with HR / operations functions, as well as in-depth experience managing finances and strategically planning budgets.
Brief selection of key responsibilities:
- Work with Trust Senior Management Accountant to agree annual budgets for approval and act as main contact for monthly reporting and day to day financials
- Develop a long term business plan for the future development of the academy.
- Maximise income generation
- Effectively communicate budgets to budget holders and monitor accordingly
- Manage the academy's finance support team, ensuring their efficient and effective operation within academy policies and procedures
- Manage the recruitment, professional development, appraisal and training of all support staff
- Work with the Trust heads of IT, Premises, HR and Catering to determine priorities for the College resources deployed in these areas
- Manage contract services, including the negotiation, management and monitoring of contracts, tenders, and agreements for the provision of support services
- Responsible for general personnel matters, including employment clearance for all new staff, contracts of employment, investigations, performance and attendance management
To discuss this role in more depth, please contact Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260 or email email@example.com
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.