Business Development Manager (Global Wholesale)
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Frankfurt, Germany or Dubai
A fantastic opportunity has arisen from a leading telecom operator. To align with our client expansion plan, they are looking for experienced and energetic business development managers to join our client Global wholesale team in London
- Exploring new business opportunities within the telecom wholesale industry and find the potential customers.
- Acting as the main interface between the customers and the company on commercial matters.
- Managing the existing relationship with current customers and partners.
- Proactively selling various products and services offered by the company to carriers, ISPs and telecommunications providers including Leased line, Ethernet, MPLS-VPN, IP Transit, Data Centre, M2M services and as well Cloud services.
- Day-to-day communication with customers and be ready to visit customers in other countries on a regular basis.
- Preparing quotations, proposals and solutions (for RFPs, RFIs) to customers and present the solutions to the customers.
- Managing the whole sales lifecycle and liaising with teams internally to assure customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience and achievements in a sales related position in Telecom Company or OTTs.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused.
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Fluent in English and the local language, Mandarin is definitely a plus.
- Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business related disciplines.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.