Mandarin Speaking Business Development Manager, Global Wholesale
Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Thanks to its extensive partnerships with major global operators, their voice and data services can reach every corner of the globe.
- Exploring new business opportunities within the telecom wholesale industry and find the potential customers.
- Acting as the main interface between the customers and the company on commercial matters.
- Managing the existing relationship with current customers and partners.
- Proactively selling various products and services offered by the company to carriers, ISPs and telecommunications providers including Leased line, Ethernet, MPLS-VPN, IP Transit, Data Centre, M2M services and as well Cloud services.
- Day-to-day communication with customers and be ready to visit customers in other countries on a regular basis.
- Preparing quotations, proposals and solutions (for RFPs, RFIs) to customers and present the solutions to the customers.
- Managing the whole sales lifecycle and liaising with teams internally to assure customer satisfaction.
- Proven experience and achievements in a sales related position in Telecom Company or OTTs.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused.
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Fluent in English and the local language, Mandarin is definitely a plus.
- Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business related disciplines.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.