Business Development Manager (Arabic Speaking)
About The Company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen from my client who are leading Chinese Telecom Operator. To align with their expansion plan, they are looking for experienced and energetic Business Development Managers to join their Global Wholesale team in Dubai.
About The Role
In this role, you will be managing the whole sales lifecycle and liaising with teams internally to assure customer satisfaction, preparing quotations, proposals etc and presenting the solutions to the customers. You will act as the main interface between the customers and the company on commercial matters, managing the existing relationship with current customers and partners.
- Exploring new business opportunities within the Telecom Wholesale Industry and find the potential customers.
- Proactively selling various products and services offered by the company to carriers, ISPs and telecommunications providers including Leased line, Ethernet, MPLS-VPN, IP Transit, Data Centre, M2M services and as well Cloud services.
- Day-to-day communication with customers and be ready to visit customers in other countries on a regular basis.
About The Person
- MUST be fluent in Arabic and English. Mandarin speaking in a plus.
- Hands-on experience of selling similar telecom products.
- Proven experience and achievements in a sales related position in Telecom Company or OTTs.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused.
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business related disciplines.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.