|Job Title:||Business Change Manger (Change Practitioner)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Change Manger (Change Practitioner/Business Change/Organisational Readiness) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with Mondays and Fridays remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a Business Change Manager with strong change management experience
- Desirable: SAP
- Change Practitioner Certified or equivalent
- Must have job role mapping
- Our client isn't looking for a programme or project change manager but a Business change manager around Organisational Readiness
- Must have Impact analysis (people side risks) experience
- Coordinate the design of the Standard Operating Procedures and supporting documentations
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Has participated in at least one large business ERP SAP information transformation engagement
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Process Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Recruitment Consultant - no cold calling / business development
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
BI Systems Developer
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Cyberark and AWS SME
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate