We are working with a leading telecom company to recruit immediately a Business Change Lead in Berkshire.
This role will identify and implement process improvement opportunities that benefit the Chief Operating Officer (COO) function in support of our vision and act as a key focal point of Governance & Assurance within the business.
The Business Change Lead will use a combination of business analysis, project management, stakeholder management, and process improvement skills to lead, manage, oversee and support the implementation of improvement projects and initiatives. You will be required to provide leadership and be responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and advising others on improvement projects execution, best practices and standards.
- Provide clear leadership to drive continuous improvement in project delivery, governance and planning.
- Act as a conduit between Head of Governance & Assurance, the direct reports and the Governance & Assurance team.
- Act as the champion for Governance & Assurance both within the Programme Office and across the business.
- Set and embed Process Standards across all aspects of our programme and project lifecycle, including measure, review, and improve our standards to ensure fit for purpose.
- Deal with multiple stakeholders across COO to include Business Operations and CTO.
- Foster a collaborative working environment with functional areas and share best practices across the organisation.
- Provide expertise to the Programme Office and wider business on current ways of working and best practice, sharing knowledge and expertise with other members of the team.
- Demonstrable experience of delivery within a continuous improvement role.
- Depth of experience in driving and managing change from initiation to completion.
- 5+ years' experience of working within a Programme or Project management function (preferably within the Telco or IT sector).
- Formal Programme or Project management qualification (MSP, Prince2, APMP, PMI).
- An ability to train, mentor, and coach individuals on the benefits of continuous improvement and process management.
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Nice to Have:
- Line Management experience.
- Worked within an Assurance team/role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.