2 great contract positions open for Business Change Consultants with strong epxerience in SAP, Oracle, Transformation and Business Change within an IT services environment to come on board and work for a reputable Multi-National IT Company based in Bracknell - This will be a home based role but candidates must be willing to travel to Bracknell and the clients other sites.
To support the client's ''Business Change'' pre-design work-stream
ERP Business Process Analysis capability
- Assisting with the creation of the ''approach'' and key principals to be used for Business Change across the programme (using existing ''good practice from Consulting and Sense & Respond frameworks)
- Work with the core OneERP programme team to develop Business Change aspects of the overall Programme
- Work with nominated Process Owners and subsequently the Business Change Managers (BCMs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs ) to develop Business Process,
- Working practices and identify core training needs
- Work with the appointed OneERP vendor to ensure business change approach integrates with their design & implementation methodologies
- Ensure the BCMs produce Change Impact Assessments, Change Readiness Assessments, local communications plans, Benefits Realisation plans and reporting.
- Ensure local training and testing arrangements are in place.
- Work with BAS Process Owner to determine role detail for BAS BCM role for the design & implementation stages.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.