Business Architect BSS/OSS
My client are a multi-national conglomerate with operations in over 50 countries and employing approximately 270,000 employees worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, the Business Architect will assist in mapping out the early position in mapping out engagement, systems and requirements. From there will be the point of engagement driving forward a solution with an External Partner and internal teams.
Please note this is a Part-Time Contract 2 days per week to start immediately
The Business Architect role is to be the logical Design Authority for the end-to-end Information Mgmt. supply. You will be responsible for elicitation of information needs and translate into viable information/data supply solutions in conjunction with local Solution Architecture teams.
Working closely with other members of the Group, including: the technical community, Projects & Programmes, Service and Commercial managers, to ensure that the business demand is suitably identified and that solutions deployed are fit for purpose, readily deployed and operated in cost efficient and scalable manner.
Deliverables will include but not limited to key presentations supporting analysis and options papers, process flow development, data analysis and requirement qualification.
This solution involves two key technical areas one a deep understanding of Telecoms and its data and the other in the application and integration of this data to a third party.
Note while there is a technical element this role fits more towards Business Architecture and will be responsible for shaping and supporting solution architect with Industry Knowledge; industry knowledge is key element provided by the candidate.
Background and Experience Required:
Professional independent consultant with minimum of 10 Years proven experience in program and project delivery; providing both business analysis and project management capabilities across diverse sectors and business units.
Must have extensive Telco experience and experience in bringing forward a commercial opportunity with a partner.
Delivering qualified IT solutions to meet business objectives, providing focus to ensure scope and objectives are maintained throughout the project and program life cycles ensuring benefits realization. Result oriented leadership style, setting achievable goals and leading by example; linking commercial and technical arenas.
Key experience sought:
- Extensive Major Programme exposure in highly complex strategic initiatives - driving forward business transformation across multiple companies
- Extensive RFP exposure - developing capability needs and supplier liaison
- Specialist with BSS & OSS experience across multiple technologies,
o Exposure of supporting Mobile RAN architecture and operational flows would be required
o Understanding of Mediation
o Understanding of OSS data and data protection
- Business architecture experience, translating business demand into service areas aiding technical design
- Data Architecture, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, supporting both evaluation and logical design
o Management Information and Reporting Analysis across multiple domains; Finance, Marketing, Customer Investment and Retention, Operations would be advantageous
- Product development (CRM and Billing) incorporating both business and regulatory demand
- Process development for both 'As Is' and 'To Be' to aid requirement and solution definition and scoping
- Exceptional quantitative skills enabling identification of key business issues and progression of solutions
- System and API evaluation supporting 'As Is' Review, system design, application review (RFP)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.