I am recruiting for a Business and Relationship Manager to work for my client, a leading mobile telecommunications company based in London.
Key Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for defining all aspects of the engagement and communication with key stakeholders.
- Ensure high levels of service delivery are maintained through effective planning and management of defined communication strategy and plan.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships and ensure a comprehensive understanding of their requirements is maintained and acted upon.
Building and developing trust relationships acquiring a thorough understanding of the needs and requirements;
- Aligning and agreeing strategies to ensure that their requirements are fulfilled.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Define the stakeholder environment, analyse different stakeholder groups and understand their diverse needs and requirements.
- Create a strategy targeting the key stakeholder groups and determine their readiness for change.
- Manage the communications across key stakeholders, adhering to the defined strategy using innovative and different communication
- Create and implement a governance cadence for the programme and stakeholder groups. Ensure best practice is adhered to during meetings (minutes, actions and next steps are recorded and distributed).
- Be the central point of contact and quality gate for all communication and governance activity in the International Carrier Services team.
- Acquire and demonstrate a detailed knowledge of all stakeholder requirements through regular contact and meetings. Use this to improve communication and management.Acquire a thorough understanding of needs and requirements of the OpCo and/or business;
- Ensure that requirements of the OpCos and other business areas, such as retail, enterprise and M2M/IoT, are dealt with (in accordance with agreed SLAs and KPIs);
- Ensure all interfaces between OpCos, business areas and International Carrier Services are clearly identified;
- Resolve any issues faced by OpCos and deal with complaints (in accordance with SLA/QoS standards);
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including QoS and Analysis/Insights) to ensure 360 degree approach and monitoring;
- Work together with CAI to forecast and track key OpCo and business area metrics as agreed with them;
- Prepare status reports;
- Assist with challenging requests from OpCos and/or escalate when necessary.
Experience and Expertise
- Understanding of the challenges and required time schedules of an an affiliate
- Understanding of how changes in the telecom/mobile arena can shift business dynamics
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with a variety of cultures in a business environment;
- Proven work experience in business and or communication manager capacity;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Self-starter with the ability to drive outcomes and make an impact quickly.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding the basics of mobile network, interconnect and international roaming;
- Project management skills;
- Good command of a second language.
to apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London
CRM Marketing Manager (Salesforce Cloud Marketing)
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk
Location: Bristol, England
Project Change Analyst (Transformation, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate