Business and Relationship Manager - Telecoms - Permanent - South-West London.
A global telecoms conglomerate is searching for a Business and Relationship Manager to join their team in South-West London on a permanent basis. Previous experience working within Mobile telecoms network environment or international roaming is highly desirable.
The Business and Relationship Manager will build and develop relationships between the organisation's numerous operating companies across Europe. The Business and Relationship Manager will coordinate all activities between the various Operating Companies/affiliates, aligning and agreeing strategies and ensuring these new practices are maintained.
The International Roaming division has been centralised so that all communication, practices and governance are run through one central point (you), this position will require an understanding of each OpCo's requirements and constant communication between them to ensure new practices are adhered to.
The Business and Relationship Manager will be responsible for defining all aspects of the engagement and communication with stakeholders, aligning and agreeing strategies with OpCos and other business areas to ensure that their requirements are met.
- Acquire and demonstrate a detailed knowledge of all stakeholder requirements through regular contact and meetings
- Resolve any issues faced by OpCo's and deal with complaints
- Prepare status reports
- Be the central point of contact and quality gate for all communication and governance activity within the team
- Create a strategy targeting the key stakeholder groups and determine their readiness for change
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in business or relationship manager capacity
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with a variety of cultures in a business environment
- Understanding of the challenges and required time schedules of an OpCo / affiliate
- Understanding and appreciation of how changes in the business can shift business dynamics of the group
- Ideally have experience working within Mobile Telecoms network environment or International Roaming
- Self-starter with ability to drive outcomes and make an impact quickly
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.