Business & Relationship Manager
South West London
I am currently recruiting for a Business & Relationship Manager responsible for building and developing relationships between my clients' various operating companies across Europe. Your role will be to coordinate all activities between the various Operating Companies/affiliates, aligning and agreeing strategies and ensuring these new practices are maintained.
Working for a global Telecoms company based in South West London, your role as Business & Relationship Manager will be one of intermediary between the Opcos. The International Roaming division has been centralised so that all communication, practices and governance are run through one central point (you), this position will require an understanding of each OpCo's requirements and constant communication between them to ensure new practices are adhered to. Previous experience working within Mobile telecoms network environment or international roaming would be advantageous.
As Business & Relationship Manager you will be responsible for defining all aspects of the engagement and communication with stakeholders, aligning and agreeing strategies with OpCos and other business areas to ensure that their requirements are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acquire and demonstrate a detailed knowledge of all stakeholder requirements through regular contact and meetings
- Resolve any issues faced by OpCo's and deal with complaints
- Prepare status reports
- Be the central point of contact and quality gate for all communication and governance activity within the team
- Create a strategy targeting the key stakeholder groups and determine their readiness for change
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in business or relationship manager capacity
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with a variety of cultures in a business environment
- Understanding of the challenges and required time schedules of an OpCo / affiliate
- Understanding and appreciation of how changes in the business can shift business dynamics of the group
- Ideally have experience working within Mobile Telecoms network environment or International Roaming
- Self-starter with ability to drive outcomes and make an impact quickly
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this exciting new permanent opportunity and feel you have the necessary experience please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.