I have a unique and exciting opportunity to join a Global telecoms company based in South West London as a Business and Communications Manager on a permanent basis.
As the Business and Communications Manager you will be responsible for defining all aspects of the engagement and communication with key stakeholders in the business. You will develop and maintain productive relationships with operating companies and other business areas and ensure a comprehensive understanding of their requirements is maintained and acted upon.
Your key responsibilities will involve;
- Define the stakeholder environment, analyse different stakeholder groups and understand their diverse needs and requirements.
- Create a strategy targeting the key stakeholder groups and determine their readiness for change.
- Manage the communications across key stakeholders, adhering to the defined strategy using innovative and different communication
- Create and implement a governance cadence for the programme and stakeholder groups. Ensure best practice is adhered to during meetings (minutes, actions and next steps are recorded and distributed).
- Be the central point of contact and quality gate for all communication and governance activity.
Experience we are looking for includes;
- Interconnect or Roaming experience within the mobile telecoms industry.
- Experience working in an international environment or dealing with a variety of cultures in a business environment;
- Understanding of the challenges and required time schedules of working with group operating companies.
- Proven work experience in business and or communication manager capacity;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Self-starter with the ability to drive outcomes and make an impact quickly.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.