We have an exciting opportunity with a major telecoms company in Central/South London.
Working as a Business and Communications Manager; the role has a hybrid function, split between B2B communications with key partners worldwide, and the addition of business/governance compliance across all the involved partner companies.
We're looking for someone commercially savvy, who ideally has a background in telecoms - as you will be working across retail, enterprise, and carrier network services.
Relationship building and clear communication will be a key element of the role; so we are looking for professional & highly organised individuals who are used to complex/senior stakeholder management, and can multi-task effectively, as you will be expected to own your function and be the go-to voice for partner communications across the business.
- Keen analytical mind - working to SLAs, KPIs, liaising with QoS / data analytics / insights teams
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Ensuring governance / compliance to company standards and strategies across the business
- Internal communications / newsletters / proof-reading
- Excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Presentations, chairing meetings
- Relationship building / business partnering
- Telecoms or similar IT/technology industry experience
- Project management / strong co-ordination skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.