I have a number of great contract positions open for Business Analysts with experience of managing process mapping for financial processes and SAP or Oracle experience to come on-board and work for a market leading Global IT outsoucing company based in Bracknell, Berkshire. This will be an initial contract position with competitive rates on offer.
- Process mapping relating to change management ("as is" and "to be")
- Previous experience managing process mapping for financial processes… very important candidate understand things like "I want to see purchase to pay process"
- SAP experience (preferred) .. will consider candidates with Oracle experience
- Process Mapping
- Process engineering Lean projects experience
- Support the OneERP programme in analysis and documentation in various areas including:
- End to end business process
- Data flows across business process
- Data security analysis
- Master data maps - similar to above, how will master data be processed in different systems
- System maps
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a best practice approach
- Has participated in at least one large information transformation engagements in the appropriate area
- Ability to present and gain sponsorship of appropriate area within the implementation team
- Ability to work with and collaborate with all Teams and Individuals in the Business Teams and the SAP Teams toward developing a best practice processes, quality and efficiencies for OneERP
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.