Business Analyst - Permanent - Oxford
- Travel/Tourism background would be beneficial
- Business Analyst background
- Experience creating technical documentation
A leading Travel organisation is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company.
You will be responsible for understanding business requirements and assessing the impact of changes to the business.
You will be expected to analyse and document requirements and then support the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant Stakeholders.
You will be gathering business requirements using interviews, document analysis and task and work-flow analysis.
You will be evaluating information gathered form multiple sources, breaking down high-level information into details.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support and recommendations to the business owner to keep the project moving forward
- Documenting business requirements and understanding business priorities to ensure that user needs are accurately reflected in the development planning
- Designing and producing business process maps
- Ensuring business requirements are effectively translated into detailed functional and technical specifications
- Working with the Technical Team throughout the development phase to ensure the sustainability of provided solutions
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.