Business Analyst (Outsourcing) required to work for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic, flexible, experienced and well-rounded Business Analyst with really good soft skills, who will serve be able to coordinate, facilitate and capture service, operations and technical requirements from various stakeholder groups. The key deliverables from this activity are in the area of agreed service requirements for the project.
Other responsibilities for the Business Analyst (Outsourcing) include:
- Formal contractual definition of service and technical requirements aligned to the requirements and our implementation strategy for Ops outsourced services.
- Ensure consistent interpretation and application of business, operational and technical requirements to the agreement of outsourced service requirements.
- Be the single source and point of authority in ensuring that all contract technical, commercial, legal and other requirements are aligned with each other in a single contract framework.
- Document control and manage of changes to contract documentation, statements of work in liaison with legal drafting.
- Support supplier due diligence by controlling the quality of information and documentation provided and made available to the suppliers during the procurement process.
- Lead face to face meetings with the relevant Service Owners and Functional Leads for the successful agreement of services (strategy, scope, requirements & outcomes, service levels) and support other parts of contract negotiations and the approvals of the final contract with the chosen suppliers.
- Collate and control the services documentation for all the inscope services - future definition and current approach, with a focus formal internal reviews / approvals.
- Document the supplier contract obligations as a set of service requirements with clear deliverables and metrics.
- Act as key liaison into the procurement and legal teams to ensure they are aligned with Ops business outcomes and service requirements for this procurement.
The successful Business Analyst (Outsourcing) will have:
- Good business analysis, managed services background, ability to learn, and understand the balance between technical and business issues.
- Ability to create, modify documents and manage document configuration, contract schedules and associated documents.
- Strong but not expert understanding of commercial and contractual principles and processes as related to outsourcing engagements.
- Ability to write and create detailed business and functional requirements
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, and a curiosity to ask appropriate questions to fully develop business and functional requirements
To apply for the Business Analyst (Outsourcing) please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.