|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Oracle / SAP / ERP)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire.
ERP/SAP/Oracle/Process Mapping/Process Engineering.
A global IT services company is searching for a Junior Business Analyst and a Business Analyst to join their team on a contract basis in Bracknell.
The roles will involve working on a complex European ERP project. The Junior Business Analyst / Business Analyst will be responsible for process mapping relating to change management "as is" and "to be".
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience managing process mapping for financial processes. Candidate should understand statements like "I want to see purchase to pay process".
- Experience working on previous ERP project - SAP preferred but will also consider Oracle.
- Process engineering.
- Lean projects experience.
- Support the programme in analysis and documentation in various areas including:
- End to end business process
- Data flows across business process
- Data security analysis
- Master data maps - similar to above, how will master data be processed in different systems
- System maps
- Milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
- Ensure that wherever possible, the adoption of a best practice approach
- Previous experience working in IT Services (desirable).
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SAP FI Rollout Project Berater (m/w/x) - Nordrhein-Westfalen
Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
SAP Master Data Functional Consultant - S/4 Hana - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior HR Business Partner
Location: Berkshire, England
Security Analyst - SOC Analyst - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
IT Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £18000 - £24000 per annum