|Job Title:||Business Analyst (fluent French)|
|Duration:||1 year +|
|REF:||BA - SG_1521107536|
|Contact Name:||Geoffrey Maisse|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Business Analyst - Brussels
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst for one of the European Institutions based in Brussels.
- Define and document customer business functions and processes
- Draft business and functional system requirements and specifications.
- Review use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements will be adequately implemented.
- Consult with business users to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Act as a liaison between end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other organisations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analysis the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood functional system specifications.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Plan, organise and conduct business process re-engineering/improvement project.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Provide work direction to technical staff and acts as a team lead on designated projects or assignments.
Master Degree, preferably in IT.
Min of 9 years' experience as a Business Analyst
Very good knowledge of business process analysis and modelling tools (ARIS or Visio)
Very good knowledge of software development methodologies
Very good knowledge of RUP, UML 2 and BPMN 2
Fluent in English and French both orally and in writing.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
Role open for both employee and freelance contract!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Commercial Business Consultant
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire