BUSINESS ANALYST - EARLY ENGAGEMENT required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE
The Business Analyst - Early Engagement will report to the Head of Early Engagement, you will be a member of a team of Architects and Analysts working on a wide variety of initiatives to deliver our company plan. Working with a wide variety of stakeholders and technology partners you will be responsible for defining the enterprise requirements, benefits mapping and shaping proposition development to implement our business strategy and change agenda. You will work closely with the Business Process Analysis team to identify business and process impacts, and with the other Strategy and Consulting functions to ensure that solutions recommendations and architecture updates align with our Technical governance and Domain roadmaps.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst - Early Engagement include:
- Work collaboratively with business functions, Subject Matter experts across CIO and CTO, 3rd Party Vendors and Testing & Operational functions to define, scope and deliver a set of enterprise level functional & non-functional requirements to a defined standard and quality.
- Collaborate with the principle technical stakeholders & key business users to understand and to contribute to the business and technical strategy for IT Solutions and Enterprise systems. To understand the business roadmap within the relevant domains in order to provide governance of project design & delivery.
- Producing business benefit maps to show what is required in order to achieve its expected benefits and also how these benefits contribute towards the projects ultimate (business) objective.
- Supporting definition of business cases for projects
- The Business Analyst - Early Engagement will work with the business process analysis team to identify and articulate the gaps between the as-is business capability (people, process and technology) and to-be business capability and plan the transitional steps to move between the as-is and to-be states.
- Ensure that solutions correspond with identified requirements, required capacity, availability and performance of core IT solutions and services in terms of monitoring and capacity management.
- Ensure adherence to key policies, working with Compliance teams, including PCI, Security and Data Compliance.
- Consult with Analysis and Design, Development and Testing and Infrastructure functions to validate End to End high level estimates and approach defined during Early Engagement
- Project/Capability mapping
- Supporting continuous improvement of the project delivery process
- Handover of Early Engagement Artifacts to Release Management and IT Delivery Teams to support implementation of the project
The successful Business Analyst - Early Engagement will have:
- An accomplished business analyst, with deep experience in all aspects of business analysis in helping to shape change initiatives.
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, Business Users and Technical staff. Demonstrable experience of successfully working with senior business users and influencing key stakeholders up to and including board members.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organisation with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Ability to work effectively under own initiative and as part of a team
- Customer experience focus
- Demonstrate the ability and adaptability to identify and describe complex technical solutions and challenges to technical and non-technical stakeholders in terms suitable for the target audience.
- Ability to robustly challenge decision in a collaborative manner, acting as the conscience of the business where appropriate.
- Ability to lead and deliver quality output in a time boxed approach
- Ability to build strong business relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
To apply for the Business Analyst - Early Engagement please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.