Business Analyst (BA) - Contract - Limerick, Ireland.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Business Analyst (BA) to join their team in Limerick, Ireland on a contract basis.
The Business Analyst (BA) will ideally have a background in telecoms and some experience of transformation projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Business analysis experience (within Mobile / Telco) across a variety of business functions and sponsors.
- Ability to write effective Use Cases.
- Visual modelling techniques such as work-flow diagrams or wire-frame prototypes.
- Strong facilitation and elicitation skills.
- Experience of working with both agile and waterfall methodology.
- Experience of working on Products, Handsets, Telco Networks.
- CTI and IVR knowledge, Customer care, OSS and BSS implementation would be an advantage.
The Business Analyst (BA) will sit within the Capability area of Transformation with specialists and developers to deliver bespoke and customised applications. The successful applicant will be responsible for the requirements gathering, development support, testing, stakeholder management, implementation and roll out of a number of projects relating to improving the efficiency of the client's customer support processes, new business initiatives and efficiency programmes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.