Business Analyst (Travel Company)
Location: Witney, Oxford (car driver essential due to location)
- Gather business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, process descriptions, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. Providing support and recommendations to the business owner to keep the project moving forward.
- Document business requirements and understand business priorities to ensure that user's needs are accurately reflected in the development planning.
- Design and produce business process maps
- Ensure that business requirements are effectively translated into detailed functional and technical specifications from which appropriate business systems can be implemented or existing systems enhanced
- Work with the technical team throughout the development phase to ensure the suitability of the provided solutions
- Engage with the business during user acceptance testing to ensure that the final product meets the requirements of the business
- Effectively communicate to the business and stakeholders what changes are being made during the project lifecycle
- Assist in preparing business cases for proposed systems, identifying the benefits and costs
- Contribute to project plans and provide IT project support to Project Manager, when needed