We work alongside a major telco brand who are seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to join their ever expanding team.
As a Business Analyst in this organisation you will be have responsibility for understanding business requirements and assessing potential business impacts of subsequent changes.
Whilst in the role of Business Analyst you will be front and centre of activities including:
- Gathering business requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops and work-flow analysis
- Information evaluation and breaking down high-level information into specific details.
- Documentation of requirements and understanding business priorities
- Design and producing process maps
- Working with other teams through development to ensure suitability of solutions
The role of Business Analyst will allow you to demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Conducting business and system analysis
- Production of concise and objective specifications of business needs
- Completion of process design and improvements
- Managing change and process improvement
- Understanding of P2P / O2C / R2R
To apply for the role of Business Analyst please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.