Exciting new opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a travel company in Oxfordshire on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting business and system analysis as well as process design and improvement and a desire to make a difference in the business.
You would be joining a great company with a friendly and supportive team, a beautiful office and amazing benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- Gather business requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, break down high-level information into details. Provide support and recommendations to the business owner to keep the project moving forward.
- Document business requirements and understand business priorities to ensure that user's needs are accurately reflected in the development planning.
- Design and produce business process maps.
- Ensure that business requirements are effectively translated into detailed functional and technical specifications from which appropriate business systems can be implemented or existing systems enhanced.
- Work with the technical team throughout the development phase to ensure the suitability of the provided solutions.
- Engage with the business during user acceptance testing to ensure that the final product meets the requirements of the business.
- Effectively communicate to the business and stakeholders what changes are being made during the project lifecycle.
- Assist in preparing business cases for proposed systems, identifying the benefits and costs.
- Contribute to project plans and provide IT project support to Project Manager, when needed.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to respond to every application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.