An opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a fantastic and fun brand in Oxfordshire, on a permanent basis. This is an all round business and process focused position where you will be responsible for understanding business requirements, assessing the impact of changes to the business, analysing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant stakeholders. Key Responsibilities include:
- Gathering business requirements using interviews, document analysis, task and work flow analysis.
- Evaluating information gathered from multiple sources and breaking down information into details.
- Documenting business requirements and understanding business priorities to ensure that user's needs are accurately reflected in the development planning.
- Designing and producing business process maps.
- Ensuring that business requirements are effectively translated into detailed functional specifications.
- Working with technical teams to ensure suitability of provided solutions.
- Engaging with stakeholders and communicating what changes are being made during project lifecycles.
- Assisting in the preparation of business cases, and identifying benefits and costs.
- Contributing to project plans and provide project support to the Project Manager when needed.
- Interest and understanding in how a business works.
- Experience of conducting business and systems analysis.
- Proven ability to produce clear and concise specifications of business needs.
- Ability to challenge a business to consider all options available and provide recommendations to ensure that projects are progressing.
- Experience of design and improvements.
- Expereince of working with in-house bespoke systems.
- Good presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office suite experience.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Commercial Business Consultant
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Checkpoint / Fortigate Security Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire