Business Analysis (Telecom)
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in Morocco.
The Purpose of the Business Analysis is to review business processes in Business support systems domain (BSS is a convergent system used to support telecom business operations towards customers) in order to gain a complete understanding of business flows, current procedures and the relationships with outer systems, identify improvements, document those processes, and connect business people to information technology groups.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the project management team to prioritizes deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creates detailed Software Requirement Specification (SRS) and translate it into functional specifications so called high level design (HLD).
- Participates in Functionality Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Eexperience working in BSS domain as a functional tester, delivery engineer, sales, marketing or Business Consultant Knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market.
- Ability to read, evaluate and interpret schematics, diagrams and maps.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness.
- Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business related disciplines.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.