Recruiting immediately for a Build Manager (Mobile Telcoms) to join one of the UK's leading housebuilding, regeneration and construction group based in Leicestershire. You will plan and deliver all build and rigging programmes, ensuring forecast schedules are met with Quality and profitability met or exceeded.
- Manage all Build and Rigging reports and ensure the programme is delivered to the forecast.
- Manage the client's expectations and report regularly on progress
- Interface with all Matrix line Managers to ensure the resource requirements and delivery is acceptable
- Take ownership of the site design and delivery the required solution within the excepted time frame.
- Set up and report regularly on planned and actual deliverables across the Programme. (Relevant to Build and rigging)
- Ensure all the correct documentation is issued to the teams and subcontractors working on site.
- Ensure the programme is delivered to a high Quality and BMS standards
- Ensure all tasks and milestones are met in line with the GTC process.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the mobile industry
- A proven track record in leading and managing multi-disciplined team
- Self-motivation and drive to lead and manage a high performing team.
- A proven track record in field operations
Good communication skills both written and orally at all levels.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application on line or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.