Build Engineer/Deskside Engineer (VIP Support/OS/Windows 10/Audio Visual) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month rolling contract, to be based in Southampton, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Managing fault calls, service requests and planned changes
- PC/Laptop builds
- OS configuration
- AD administration
- Hardware repair
- Windows 10 support
- OS support
- Building key relationships with end users, including VIP/Executives/Senior Management and their support staff.
- Documenting all processes
- OSM-Q & Cherwell call management systems support experience
- AV (Audio Visual) equipment knowledge and support experience
- Extensive Deskside support experience
- Stock control
- Documentation creation
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.