Job Title: Mobile Break-Fix Engineer
Location: Henlow, United Kingdom
- Provide technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Respond to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of performing on site diagnosis, repair or implement onsite fixes;
- Experience of repairing hardware equipment including laptops, printers/plotters;
- SC Clearance
- Network knowledge;
- Experience of working within the military/defence sector.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
Technical Services Engineer Expert
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
DevOps Engineer (SC Cleared)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire