Job Title: Mobile Break-Fix Engineer
Location: Henlow, United Kingdom
- Provide technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Respond to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of performing on site diagnosis, repair or implement onsite fixes;
- Experience of repairing hardware equipment including laptops, printers/plotters;
- SC Clearance
- Network knowledge;
- Experience of working within the military/defence sector.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Junior / Assistant Engineer
Location: London, England
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Technical Service Engineer (Tivoli - Unix)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Market rates
Software Test Engineer - Tester - Space Division - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum