This role will report into the Head of Brand and will be responsible for the development and implementation of a multi Brand strategy to achieve significant growth for this companies business. This company is a high profile brand within the market place and requires someone who has extensive experience within branding and brand strategy.
Purpose Of The Role
Responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the creation of actionable strategies that ensure overall company goals are achieved. Gathering internal and external data to build a rich but concise picture of the operating environment to inform key strategic business decisions. This includes working with relevant internal and external experts in the strategy development process. As well as providing expertise as an internal consultant.
The role will involve the following:
- Developing a robust master brand strategy and building a consistent and effective brand story that plays out both externally for customers, as well as internally for people.
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate and support the delivery of our master brand story cohesively across the wider business and through all brand communications.
- Work collaboratively with the strategy and insights team to monitor brand tracking and interpret insights to inform and refine long term brand strategy.
- Directly involved in the creation of long term multi brand strategy, by being responsible for the positioning and creation of new brands / brand identity to help unlock opportunities within new segments and deliver growth ambition.
- Management of the overall brand portfolio architecture, including brand principles, brand values and purpose, creation and strengthening core brand identity.
- Driving branding theory and practice to achieve disruption within the industry and delivering true differentiation v our competition.
Manage and deliver required outcomes for a project while reporting to senior colleagues.
Strategic Planning & Development
Development of strategic plans in pursuit of organisational objectives for growth, identifying new opportunities, efficiency improvement and risk mitigation.
Policy Development & Implementation
Develops procedures for area of expertise with guidance from senior colleagues, then monitors implementation of those procedures within the organisation.
Improvement / Innovation
Identifies shortcomings, then suggests and implements improvements to existing business practices, while developing and delivering projects or a work stream within the organisation's change management program with guidance from senior colleagues.
Writes and edits materials for a variety of target populations, tailoring the tone and content to match the needs and expectations of each audience.
Keeping abreast of industry trends and external market influences.
If you are interested in this position please contact Amanda Cager on 01189 285550 or send your CV to - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.