Brand Strategy Manager
A well-known Berkshire based Telecommunications Company, who are undergoing a number of exciting changes with the business. They are now seeking an interim Brand Strategy Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the creation of actionable strategies that ensure we achieve our overall company goals. Gathering internal and external data to build a rich but concise picture of our operating environment to inform key strategic business decisions
- Developing a robust master brand strategy and building a consistent and effective brand story that plays out both externally for our customers, as well as internally for our people.
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate and support the delivery of our master brand story cohesively across the wider business and through all brand communications.
- Work collaboratively with the strategy and insights team to monitor brand tracking and interpret insights to inform and refine our long term brand strategy.
- Directly involved in the creation of our long term multi brand strategy, by being responsible for the positioning and creation of new brands / brand identity to help unlock opportunities within new segments and deliver our growth ambition.
- Management of the overall brand portfolio architecture, including brand principles, brand values and purpose, creation of "higher purpose" and strengthening our core brand identity.
- Must have excellent strategy planning experience - ideally from a market disrupter background. Telecoms would be an advantage.
- Strong commercial background
- Team and stakeholder management
- Project management and tracking experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.