I have a very exciting opportunity to work for my client, a leading mobile telecommunciations company based in Berkshire for a permanent role of BRAND STRATEGY LEAD.
This role will report into the Head of Brand and will be responsible for the development and implementation of a multi Brand strategy that will help the company to achieve their ambition of doubling the size of the business and becoming a best loved brand. Working in a team of six, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a robust master brand strategy and building a consistent and effective brand story that plays out both externally for our customers, as well as internally for our people.
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate and support the delivery of our master brand story cohesively across the wider business and through all brand communications.
- Work collaboratively with the strategy and insights team to monitor brand tracking and interpret insights to inform and refine our long term brand strategy.
- Directly involved in the creation of the long term multi brand strategy, by being responsible for the positioning and creation of new brands / brand identity to help unlock opportunities within new segments and deliver the growth ambition.
- Management of the overall brand portfolio architecture, including brand principles, brand values and purpose, creation of the companies "higher purpose" and strengthening the core brand identity.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.