Brand Strategy Lead
3-6 months contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Brand Strategist to join their team in Berkshire
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a multi Brand strategy that will help them to achieve their ambition of doubling the size of the business and becoming a best loved brand. Working in a team of six, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a robust master brand strategy and building a consistent and effective brand story
- Work with cross functional teams to facilitate and support the delivery of the master brand story across the business
- Work collaboratively with the strategy and insights team to monitor brand tracking and interpret insights
- Directly involved in the creation of our long term multi brand strategy, by being responsible for the positioning and creation of new brands
- Management of the overall brand portfolio architecture
- Driving branding theory and practice to achieve disruption within the industry and delivering true differentiation v competition.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in long term planning
- Must be more strategic than creative.
- Ideally come worked with leading brands either in-house or agency side.
- Telecoms / Mobile knowledge would also be an advantage
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.