Brand Guardian - Permanent - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms
Leading Mobile Telecoms brand in Berkshire require a Brand Guardian on a permanent basis, ideally with experience within short term campaigns.
If you have experience of creating and managing a brand hub, within an agile environment then we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a Brand Guardian who can demonstrate the ability to manage a multi brand portfolio across wide ranging touch points. You'll have experience of creating robust guidelines from scratch that work from a omnichannel perspective.
As Brand Guardian you'll be responsible for brand consistency across the business, creative development both in-house and with agencies, creative execution and activation across a multi-brand business.
You will be the voice of the brand internally, and an integral part to us achieving our ambition of doubling the size of our business and becoming a best-loved brand by 2021.
If you are driven by understanding peoples' lives, and by creating thought-provoking experiences, this is the game changing role for you!
- Brand guardianship. Promoting, protecting and championing the brand and sub-brands internally, being the voice of the brand.
- Attention to detail must be second to none.
- Managing programs and initiatives that drive and deliver brand integrity - ensuring that everyone in the business understands the brand, works to the guidelines and stays true to our purpose.
- Manage and support the in-house creative design team to develop, maintain and distribute brand assets, ensuring consistency of brand guidelines.
- Lead the co-ordination and ongoing updates and developments of the brand guidelines, brand asset hub and resources.
- To manage the review and approval of all brand communications and brand output, either directly into the team, or through management of the brand guardian agency.
- Working closely with the communications teams across the business to support the brand vision and brand development with a strong omni-channel focus.
- Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, developing clear action plans.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage relationship with and deliverables from key suppliers/ agencies.
- Have positivity and enthusiasm to inspire and motivate key stakeholders from internal teams to our agencies.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Be passionate about brands.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Strong business writing and presentation skills.
- Be an exceptional team player.
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills at all levels.
- Demonstrate passion for the customer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.