As Brand Guardian you will be responsible for brand consistency across the business, creative development both in-house and with agencies, creative execution and activation across multi-brand business. You will be the leader & protector of the brand internally, and an integral part of the business achieving its ambition of doubling the size and becoming a "best loved brand" by 2021.
Working in a team of six, you would be responsible for:
- Brand Guardianship. Promoting, protecting and championing the brand and sub-brands internally, being the voice of the brand.
- Attention to detail must be second to none.
- Managing programs and initiatives that drive and deliver brand integrity - ensuring that everyone in the business understands the brand, works to the guidelines & stays true to the purpose.
- Manage & support the in-house creative design team to develop, maintain & distribute brand assets.
- Lead the coordination & ongoing updates & developments of the brand guidelines, brand asset hub & resources.
- To manage the review of all and approval of all brand communications & brand output, either directly into the team, or through management of our brand guardian agency.
- Working in a fast paced dynamic environment, developing clear action plans.
Type of background we are looking for
- Be passionate about brands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage relationship with & deliverables from key suppliers/agencies.
- Have positivity and enthusiasm to inspire and motivate key stakeholders from internal teams to our agencies.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Strong business writing and presentation skills.
- Be an exceptional team player.
- Excellent persuading and influencing skills at all levels.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proactive, self-starter & a team player.
If you are driven by having a real impact on people's lives & creating thought-provoking experiences. If you can live, eat & breath a brand then this is most definitely the role for you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.