|Job Title:||Billing Manager (Consumer Billing)|
|Salary:||Competitive Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Billing Manager (Consumer Billing)
5 Month Initial Contract
Leading Mobile Telecoms company in Reading are seeking an experienced (Consumer) Billing Manager to join their team on an initial 5 month contract to manage a small Billing Team on a day to day basis. This role sits within the Revenue Assurance & Billing team, your main responsibility is the manage the operational stability and performance for the billing system and process and ensuring the customer journey isn't impacted due to changes in billing.
- The role is responsible for managing the Service Order Workflow process and ensuring timeliness of customer billing
- Propositions and Price Changes: Implement and manage rigorous controls related to proposition and promotions, so as to significantly reduce the risk of any errors impacting customers. Manage the Charging Implementation Process to ensure accuracy of billing.
- Tariff Implementation: Manage and own the implementation of tariff changes in the billing system, including related process quality controls.
- Previous Billing experience, gained within a B2C environment
- IT / Operational background
- Team management experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and have the required billing and team management experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.