Recruiting immediately for a contract opportunity, working with a great client in the Maidenhead area, who is looking for a Billing Analyst to join the team.
This role is a great opportunity for someone to join a small team within a large department where you will learn many aspects of billing and telecommunications. You'll be a good communicator with a commitment to making changes and getting billing right first time every time!
Specifically you'll become part of the Revenue Assurance & Billing team and will be a subject matter expert within your area. You'll be working in many areas of billing as well as cross functionally with the wider business with a key focus on the implementation of change.
- Charging Configuration Control: You will manage the charging document (CID) control process to ensure changes to our charging configuration are clearly documented and approved in a timely and accurate manner. This involves engagement with a wide range of business stakeholders (i.e. Finance, Marketing, Development teams).
- Number Management: You will manage numbering requests, ensuring that new range requests from MNOs/OLOs are implemented in a timely manner. You will also help to address queries in relation to existing number ranges and wholesale price band changes.
- Change Management: You will support Revenue Assurance & Billing's engagement with wider business change, ensuring that we have the appropriate visibility and involvement in new projects and campaigns.
- Billing Customer Experience: You will play a key role in delivering the best possible Billing Customer Experience through trend analysis and process improvement.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of managing and improving business processes.
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- The ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- An inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Knowledge and experience of Revenue Assurance, covering key principles related to controls for network components, IT systems, business processes and financial performance and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.Nice to Have:
- Sound knowledge and experience of tools such as SQL, Access and Business Objects.
- Sound knowledge and experience of all facets of billing, covering rating, discounting, billing cycles, bill production, payments, and collections.
- An understanding of the Regulatory environment related to billing.
If you are interested in this nice opportunity and feel your profile is a good match then please submit your application online or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.