Bid Test Consultant - DV Cleared
Initial contract until the end of the year
My client is looking for a Test Consultant to work as part of the Bid Team to deliver specialist testing advice. The test consultant will supply stakeholders with data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production.
The test consultant maybe more focused on technical testing specialism or test management.
- Familiarity with working with Client Test assurance managers
- Be able to fully understand the bid requirements so as to create a test approach / methodology.
- Be able to articulate any Potential Gaps in requirements to provide input into the RAID document that would Impact my client for technical, process and commercial areas
- Application integration and verification both Agile and waterfall
- Experience of holding requirements workshops, test readiness reviews, technical walk through, defect review boards
- Security architecture,
- Knowledge of Infrastructure virtualisation
- Knowledge of Networking , MPLS, Ethernet
Due to the nature of the work, the successful Test Consultant will need to hold DV clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.