Bid Solution Architect. Contract role. Solihull
Bid Solution Architects required to work on a contract basis for a role in Solihull. The successful candidate needs to be entrenched in network technology: DC LAN, LAN, WAN, WLAN, VOIP, VPNs based on Routers, Switches, load balancers and security charastics. To support the sales team with RFPs/ Bids/Tenders, providing technical information. Designing and costing network architectures.
- Solution leadership, development and delivery of new business, by supporting bid response activities, specifically in the area of Managed DC LAN, LAN, WAN and WLAN.
- Supporting the sales channels identifying and supporting new business opportunities.
- Generating budgetary and ROM costs to the customer/sales team.
- Generating response to bids, including cost models and proposals.
- Interfacing into Business Operations
- Supporting the offerings team.
- Translate customer business requirements.
- Extensive LAN/WAN/VLAN/VOIP/VPNs knowledge based on Routers, Switches, load balancers and security considerations.
- Being able to design and cost network infrastructure solutions for scalability, reliability, performance, security, alignment with overall network and business strategy across all managed network technologies.
- Worked in similar capacity across all core technologies on bid deals from £1m to £50m.
- Able to create cost models and provide detailed documentation to project teams and implementation support teams who will be responsible for delivering successful bid solutions.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.