Bid Project Manager - Networks - Solihull - Contract
Our client is a global Telecommunication provider who currently requires an experienced Bid Project Manager with significant exposure in Network projects - specifically LAN and Wifi. Pertinent to this role also is the ability to frame a bid project plan and demonstrable experience of creating new strategies when transitioning from one customer to another.
If this seems like a good fit for your skill set, please apply to a brand new long term contract engagement based in Solihull.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Strong experience of LAN and Wifi.
- Proven experience as a Bid Project Manager delivering medium/large scale network projects.
- Strong experience in framing a project plan and demonstrable experience of creating new strategies when transitioning from one customer to another.
- Cisco experience.
- Previously worked for one of the large Telecommunication providers.
- Previous delivery experience into central government would be of interest.
- Able to plan and execute the project strategy using recognised project/programme management techniques in line with Project Office process, Governance and best practice.
All applicants must be able to gain Baseline Clearance ie be a UK resident and have been based in the UK for 5 over years.
If you would like to know more details with regards to this position please e-mail your CV only to: Patrick.Mcnamara@projectpeople.com - Upon review a swift follow up call will be arranged if your application is suitable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.