|Job Title:||Bid AI Architect (SC Cleared)|
|Duration:||3-6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Bid AI / Applications Architect (SC Cleared) - Contract - Basingstoke, Hampshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a Bid AI / Applications Architect to join their team in Basingstoke on a contract basis. Due to the nature of the work SC clearance will be required for this role.
The Bid AI / Applications Architect will work closely with the Sales and Offerings teams to produce bid collateral on a wide variety of bids and tenders which vary in size and complexity.
The Bid AI / Applications Architect will be responsible for providing better, faster and more effective solutions. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Work with the bid team to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Present solutions to senior management and customers.
- Take ownership of Designs for specific application components of the overall solution.
- Ensure the designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables.
Skills and Experience Required:
We are looking for individuals with experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- TensorFlow and Python or similar
- Natural Language Processing using Stanford NLP Library or similar
- Jupyter Workbook
- Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana (ELK)
- Apache Spark
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.