BI System Developer
Project People are currently working with a Telecommunications company based in Berkshire that are currently recruiting for a BI System Developer to complete technical development and support for a delivery of Business Intelligence systems to meet business requirements.
- Working with IT demand, design and project management, respond to new functionality development requirements to be reviewed and agreed with the client.
- Ensure all developments are undertaken in a controlled development environment and are release controlled to representative test environments for System and user testing to enhance the quality of final releases to production
- Provide 3rd Line support for in-house developed systems and interfaces.
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
- To ensure all systems and developments meet the IT security requirements
Extensive development experience in the design and development of Business Intelligence systems
Deep technical skills in Microsoft development toolset
Experience of building/maintaining data warehouse in both establish environment as well as greenfield
Experience directly managing users requirements and translating them into systems requirements
Extensive experience of building and trouble shooting automated ETL routines
- Advanced SSRS
- Strong MS SQL Server
- Advanced MS SSIS
- Experience in Paas
- MS Data Factory
- Experience of SSRS
If you have the skills required for this role, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.