Bank Guarantee Specialist
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London, the United Kingdom
- Responsible for the sales business (carrier, enterprise and consumer BGs) risk quantification and hierarchical classification, operation panel guarantee and risk exposure, contingent liability management and a variety of long term guarantee and guarantee balance management.
- Responsible for the sales and non-sales section (various guarantees demand and different characteristics in the guarantee scenario).
- Responsible for the management of the end-to-end sales guarantee process (from the identification of the opportunity to contractual end) to ensure high efficiency.
- Responsible for the guarantee management of the assigned region(s), including daily processing issuance/reception/cancellation and monitoring of KPIs;
- Provide professional support to responsible region's local colleagues on bank guarantee management, including but not limited to negotiations with local clients on bank guarantee contract clauses and cancellation efficiency;
- Train responsible region's local colleagues on policy/process and systems to ensure that all business are complied with.
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- More than three years relevant experience in trade finance region (letter of credit, guarantee) management.
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and have good team spirit.
- Familiar with all guarantee products, risk quantifications and assessments.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, using other languages would be advantageous but not essential.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.