|Job Title:||Azure Technical Cloud Architect / Engineer - Azure - Bracknell|
|REF:||FJS- 1Azure 190003Y0_1551893866|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Azure Technical Cloud Architect / Engineer - Azure - Bracknell
Are you an experienced Azure Technical Cloud Architect / Engineer that has had exposure to deploying an Azure hybrid solutions? If so then please apply to a brand new long term contract opportunity based in Bracknell.
This is a great opportunity to join a team that focus on delivering complex hybrid IT projects for large public and enterprise clients.
You will be a technical architect focused on Microsoft Azure solutions. You will use your deep technical Microsoft Azure skills to design and implement cloud solutions in hybrid cloud environments.
You will use your knowledge to define the right technical solution to meet the client business needs. You will be comfortable working closely with clients and you can easily translate complex technical topics to match the audience.
Candidates will have a proven track record of delivering Azure solutions in enterprise environments.
In this role you will be:
- Architecting Microsoft Azure solutions in hybrid enterprise environments
- Implementing Microsoft Azure solutions and proof of concept environments
- Translating onsite architectures into cloud based solutions
- Participating in client workshops and working as part of joint Fujitsu/client teams
- Creating cloud migration designs and migrating client environments
- Documenting solutions and identifying risks for management
- Providing expert Azure technical consultancy and advice to clients and project teams
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure key services and capabilities (IaaS & PaaS focused)
- Track record of successful hands-on experience implementing Azure solutions
- Azure scripting skills and automation experience (e.g. PowerShell, ARM, Ansible)
- Microsoft Azure certification
- Experience of public cloud migration design and implementation
- Strong awareness of databases, networking and security
- Proactive working style and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Great analytical skills, driven and a good team player
- Good self-management and can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me direct on email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Security Architect
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
SCCM Cloud Migration Consultant (Azure, K5 Cloud, CMDB)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Solution Architect - Data Centre
Location: Slough, Berkshire
SAP MM Functional Consultant/SAP MM Architect (S4 HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Security Architect - Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto
Location: London, England