|Job Title:||Azure Secure Cloud Information Assurance Consultant - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Azure Secure Cloud Information Assurance Consultant - Contract
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
- Joining an exciting project to create a re-usable design and implementation of an Azure based foundation platform & landing zone for Official classification applications/data.
- This project will define the necessary design, scripts and accreditation artefacts necessary to implement a demo landing zone by the end of the project.
- Extensive knowledge of the assurance and control set definitions of infrastructures
- Experience of submitting and seeing through to completion, accreditation through the DART process
- Excellent presentation skills with experience presenting up to CxO level stakeholders/customers
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO27001
- Knowledge and understanding of NCSC Cloud Principles
- Documentation of accreditation artefacts including SAD & RMADS documents
The beneficial skills:
- Experience/knowledge of CIS/NIST/security standards
- Assurance of Azure Public Cloud based solutions
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.