|Job Title:||AWS/Azure/AMS Cloud Consultant (VmWare/Citrix/Active Directory)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
AWS/Azure/AMS Cloud Consultant (Microsoft/VmWare/Citrix/Active Directory/Sharepoint/Exchange/Linux/Unix) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 12-month contract to be based in Portsmouth. To be successful you will have strong AWS management/configuration/administration/patching/maintenance experience gained in an IT Services environment. The successful candidate will work in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Microsoft technologies
- Cloud based solutions - Office 365 Microsoft ProPlus, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange services
- AWS, VMware & blade technologies
- Citrix technologies
- Microsoft, Linux, Unix & iOS operating systems
- Desktop services and management tools
- Identity Access Manage (IAM), SSO and OKTA
- Print services, including cloud based print solutions
- Server, client and device hardware
- Database technologies including Oracle and SQL
- Has technical knowledge in 2 or more of the following areas:
- Mobile Device Management (Intune, SCCM)
- Core business apps, including ESRI, Click, GIS
- CISCO routing/switches/firewalls
- Internet connectivity
- Network security
- Mobile security
- Mobile networking and connectivity
- SAN and backup technologies
- Responsible for the safe management, configuration and patching/maintenance of cloud hosted infrastructure, to maintain a stable and secure cloud platform service for the business.
- Maintain hosted cloud services and optimum performance through rigorous monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting problems and escalating incidents & problems to the SIAM partner, relevant vendor and service delivery team.
- Recommend performance improvements, based on intensive usage of Cloud management tooling, to drive down the cost of ownership and drive up the availability and performance of cloud based services.
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of cloud reporting dashboards, to ensure hosted business services are optimised and associated service providers are leveraging the support tools to reduce service outages and optimise cost.
- Support the development and implementation of maintenance policies, ensuring that any subsequent maintenance plans are aligned to infrastructure lifecycles.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SCCM Cloud Migration Consultant (Azure, K5 Cloud, CMDB)
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
SAP Functional Consultant (Product and Supply Chain MM)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
SAP Product & Supply Chain Functional Consultant (MM)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Procurement Consultant - IT - Dublin - Permanent
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: €45000 - €48000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: competitive market rate