|Job Title:||AWS Cloud Engineer - Linux (RHEL) - Canary Wharf|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|REF:||FJS - AWS Cloud_1528990560|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
AWS Cloud Engineer - Linux (RHEL) - Canary Wharf
Are you a skilled Engineer/ Architect with significant experience in the AWS Cloud space? If so please apply for an exciting new contract opportunity based in Canary Wharf.
You will be working for a customer of one of the world's leading providers of IT Solutions and Services on a diverse range of technical project types and sizes within their Business and Technical Solution Divisions.
You will be working on the development of a new cloud capability to replace their traditional data centre and you will work as a pivotal part of the team creating and enhancing Data Analytics capabilities to meet the organisational needs.
You will ideally possess the following background:
- Experience working in AWS space
- Experience working with RHEL
- Experience working as an engineer
- Experience of complex multi-system solution development projects with multi-dimensioned process and data requirements
- Hands-on experience of working through the end to end project lifecycle
- A deep and up-to-date understanding of best practice application / solution architectures
- Deep applied experience of the following:
- Linux (RHEL)
- Open Source tooling
- Management of and automation of management systems (Chef)
- Knowledge of Python, SQL
- Understanding of ETL concepts
- Experience of Amazon Web Services design and management (design and configuration, pricing, management etc.)
- Working experience of Amazon Web Service services and analytical services (e.g. VPC setup and management, Redshift , S3, Glacier, Snowball, EC2, Aurora Relational databases, NoSQL databases, EMR)
This position will eventually require SC Clearance so candidates must be in a position to achieve this - must at least be a resident within the UK and lived in the country for over 5 years.
If you are interested in this position and would like to make an application please send your up to CV in response to this advert or alternatively, please call Patrick McNamara (firstname.lastname@example.org) on (0117) 9087000.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.