|Job Title:||AWS Architect (Wazuh, Suricata, ClamAv)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
AWS Architect (Wazuh, Suricata, ClamAv) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a 6 month rolling contract, to be based in Canary Wharf, London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a hands on AWS Architect
- Should have strong experience withWazuh, Suricata, ClamAv
- Support product proof-of-concept, evaluation and selection activities; implementation & integration
- Experience of working within a Waterfall and Agile environment
- Experience of complex multi-system solution development projects with multi-dimensioned process and data requirements
- Hands-on experience of working through the end to end project lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Agile delivery frame environment
This is a very urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.