AWS Architect/Lead Developer (Full Stack/RHEL/DevOps) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Canary Wharf, London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a hands on AWS Architect/Lead Developer
- Support product proof-of-concept, evaluation and selection activities; implementation & integration
- Experience of working within a Waterfall and Agile environment
- The successful applicant will be an AWS Specialist
- Strong RHEL experience
- Experience of complex multi-system solution development projects with multi-dimensioned process and data requirements
- Hands-on experience of working through the end to end project lifecycle
- Experience with Open Source tooling
- Management of and automation of management systems (Chef), Jenkins, Splunk
- Experience with Python, SQL
- Understanding of ETL concepts
- Experience of Amazon Web Services design and management (design & configuration, pricing, management etc.)
- Working experience of Amazon Web Service services and analytical services (e.g. VPC setup and management, Redshift , S3, Glacier, Snowball, EC2, Aurora Relational databases, NoSQL databases, EMR)
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Agile delivery framework
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.