Autosys Consultant/Architect/Design Authority/Migration Expert (Oracle eBusiness, OBIEE, Unix Shell, Datacentre migration, ERP, CRM, BI) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for migrating Autosys to new platform in a new datacentre.
- You will be involved in installing, configuring and migrating all existing jobs on to new platforms. This will require knowledge of Oracle EBS , Database and OBIEE
- Autosys Consultancy experience
- Unix Shell scripting
- Autosys Migration experience
- Experience of using Autosys with Oracle EBS and OBIEE.
- Design authority experience around smaller to medium scale solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying, designing and delivering smaller/medium architectures, strategies and specific solutions and may oversee the work of others.
- Manage packaged applications in the areas of, but not limited to, ERP (Enterprise-wide Resource Planning) CRM (Customer Relationship Management), BI (Business Intelligence) etc.
- Responsible for specification and design of information systems to meet defined business requirements.
- The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.